|Ashling (left), and Comet (right)|
- Rent a camping trailer and camp out in the woods somewhere
- Or pitch a tent in the woods
- Temporarily move in with someone who had not had a radiation pulsing smart meter or AMR ERT meter installed
- Remove the gas service (and the AMR ERT meter)
- Try additional ways to block the microwave radiation
SEMCO's new AMR ERT meters pulse radio frequencies 10.67 times per minute, per Dave Williams, SEMCO Regional Operation Manager, confirming why increased symptoms of electromagnetic hypersensitivity are being reported by residents who are requesting the new meters be removed and replaced with 100% analog meters.
Three different SEMCO employees/agents mislead us into believing their new meters only "wake-up" once a month. Although through further investigation and confirmation by Dave Williams at SEMCO, that information was incorrect. I would have never consented to the installation of two AMR ERT meters had I been told the truth of what they actually do. I feel mislead and deceived by SEMCO. And now they refuse to do anything about it.
SEMCO does not have an "opt-out" program. Is there anything we can do other than stopping SEMCO gas service and having the meters totally removed?
For more information please see: