"If it's not now, it may soon."
“…Julie Watts asks the question you’re not supposed to ask: Are there legitimate health concerns?"
Why are you not supposed to ask that question?
The Telecom Act of 1996 made it illegal to refuse the installation of telecom equipment for health reasons (radio frequency emissions). Telecom can, will, and have sued us if we do.
Why do you think it was necessary to include that in the Telecom Act of 1996?
Maybe because cell phones were released with NO pre-market testing, and, after-market testing plus the experience of perhaps thousands of people, show that cell phone use can lead to, or contribute to, cancer, especially cancers where the cell phones are held or carried.
In fact, a highly credentialed cancer researcher recently released a statement definitely linking cell phone radiation to cancer.
However, in the video above, California Assembly Member, Bill Quirk, former NASA scientist, says, “I know scientifically that putting up these… cell towers are safe.” Later in the interview he admits that he is motivated by votes, (not health or safety).
What we really need is actual human safety testing.
That is why I propose all the people in government who want to support 5G small cell towers and DAS nodes in public right of ways, to have them installed every 500 feet INSIDE their property first, and get back with us in a generation.
“The bottom line is that caution is often less convenient,
but it is seldom harmful." *
- Bret Bocook on the brain tumor he developed after heavy cell phone use
- Cell Phone Radiation & Breast Cancer
- Cancer Researcher States That $25M NIH Study Confirms That Cell Phone Radiation Can Cause Cancer
- 5G and IoT: a Trojan horse
- Important Letter to Zoning Committee on Their Responsibility to Protect Public Rights and Not Hide Behind Federal Laws That Can Harm Us
- What Changed at NTP? | Same RF Cancer Data, Different Outlook
- Riders ‘risk cancer’ from autonomous cars
- As I See It: Wake Up Call *
- Petition: Warn Olympic Athletes and Public at Pyeongchang of “5G” Microwave Radiation Experiment