FACT: Utility companies changed the equipment they had been using for about 100 years, installing "smart" and other transmitting electronic meters without customers/ratepayers knowledge or consent.
FACT: I've talked with nearly 100 people now who became ill after installation of pulsed radio-frequency radiation emitting meters. Some became deathly ill, and a few nearly died, but figured out the cause of their illness in time to mitigate or move away from their own home. This is only a small portion of the people in the world who have become ill after smart meters or transmitting meters were installed.
FACT: I've also spoken with people who have become sick after the supposedly non-transmitting or "radio-off" electronic "opt-out" meter was installed. Part of this may have to do with the "dirty electricity" some of the "new" meters create.
FACT: SOME utility companies "allow" us to PAY EXTRA to "opt-out" (of a program we never opted-into), though the safe "old" analog meter that doesn't emit radio-frequency radiation, and doesn't create dirty electricity is usually not an option.
FACT: Transmitting electronic meters usually pulse radio-frequency radiation (RFR) numerous times per minute all day, every day. Some experts argue that this type of continuously pulsed exposure (24/7/365) is more biologically damaging than a single exposure per day of the same accumulated duration.
FACT: No one, not the World Health Organization, not the American Cancer Society, and not the Federal Communications Commission, has EVER said that RFR is 100% safe. Because it's not.
FACT: I prefer to CHOOSE my possible carcinogens, and not have possible carcinogens forced upon me without my knowledge or consent. (Utility companies never gave us full disclosure of how these new meters operate before beginning installations.)
FACT: This radio-frequency radiation exposure is UNNECESSARY since analog meters (that do NOT emit radio-frequency radiation and do NOT create dirty electricity) are still available, and will be available for as long as there is a demand for them.
- Illinois woman arrested for refusing "smart" meter (Trying to protect her children from a class 2B carcinogen, she gets arrested.)
- Smart Meters: Countdown to a National Crisis of Illness and Death (It's not just electric utility companies installing transmitting meters. Natural gas companies are installing them also, though they don't call them "smart".)
- Permeability of the blood-brain barrier induced by 915 MHz electromagnetic radiation, continuous wave and modulated at 8, 16, 50, and 200Hz (Unless you understand the science 100%, you have no business saying transmitting meters are safe.)
- The precautionary principle (Something that is being totally ignored with "smart meter roll-out".)
- Analog utility meters (If a utility company tells you analog meters are "obsolete" or no longer available, you can now tell them, "BS".)