"A major concern of the adverse effects of exposure to non-ionizing electromagnetic field is cancer induction. Since the majority of cancers are initiated by damage to a cell’s genome, studies have been carried out to investigate the effects of electromagnetic fields on DNA and chromosomal structure."
"RFR (radio frequency radiation) exposure does indeed appear to affect DNA damage and repair..."
- Wrapped new utility meters in lead sheeting (lead blocks radiation)
- Removed the grounding/earthing sheet from my bed (because the ground outside where the grounding rod was buried tested unusually high for electricity)
- Eliminated the wireless computer mouse and returned to a hard-wired mouse
- Turned off the wireless feature on the computer
- Turned off the WiFi feature on the modem
- Eliminated the iPad from my environment
- Keeping the cell phone off most of the time, and pulling the battery out at night and when not in use
- Using the landline phone instead of the cell phone
- Turning off all the electric breakers at night, except for the furnace
Thank you for reading ~ May We All Truly Be Blessed
- The Latest Form of Pollution: Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Hyla Cass, MD
- Electromagnetic Fields Stress Living Cells, Martin Blank, Ph.D., Dept. of Physiology, Columbia University, NY, NY; Reba Goodman, Ph.D., Dept. of Pathology, Columbia University, NY, NY
- Cell Phone Task Force - Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS)
- Electromagnetic Fields and DNA Damage, J.L. Phillips, Department of Chemistry, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO; N.P. Singh, Department of Bioengineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA; and H. Lai, Department of Bioengineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity - an increasing challenge to the medical profession, L. Hendendahl, M. Carlburg, L. Hardell
- Business Wire: International Scientist Appeal to U.N. to Protect Humans and Wildlife from Electromagnetic Fields and Wireless Technology
- BioInitiative Report: A Rational for Biologically-based Exposure Standards for Low-Intensity Electromagnetic Radiation
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety - Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS), Joel M. Moskowitz, Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley
- Wireless Utility Meter Safety Impacts - Final Results Summary, Ed Halteman, Ph.D.
- Smart Meter Education Network in Michigan, USA
- Smart Grid Awareness
- Take Back Your Power