March 27, 2017 (Delivered today, March 28, 2017)
- The fire chief who thankfully was home when his new smart meter arced and nearly caught his cabin on fire.1
Detroitcouple who's dogs were killed in a smart meter house fire.2
- The autistic children who, it is known, do better in an environment low in electromagnetic fields and low in dirty electricity.3
- The parents of autistic children, some of whom may not be able to afford "opt-out" fees to keep radiofrequency radiation emitting and dirty electricity creating electronic meters off their homes.
- Newborn babies whose tiny skulls are much thinner than 200-pound men used for testing the penetration depth of radiofrequency radiation.4
perhaps hundreds of
Michiganresidents who have been testifying about ill effects experienced after smart or electronic meter installations.5
- The Michigan residents who have withstood two (or more) Michigan winters with no electricity due to power being cut by the utility companies because they refused a smart or electronic meter. Some of these people had severe adverse physical reactions to smart and electronic meters, and removed or had them removed, to save their lives.