|Image from HERE|
My former husband had a saying:
"Just because ten-thousand flies eat sh*t doesn't mean you should."
"Scientists state that wireless radiation is a human carcinogen. Governments have no proof of safety and the peer reviewed published literature has substantial evidence of harm."
- What Is 5G: Resources for States Facing ALEC (Cookie Cutter) 5G Bills
- Mike Watza from Protec Speaks in Opposition to Michigan's 5G Infrastructure Bills
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety: Scientist and Doctors Demand Moratorium on 5G
- Bees, Birds and Mankind – Destroying Nature by ‘Electrosmog’
- Detroit Free Press: Lawmaker wants no repeat of Sanilac County rapist and child custody case
- U.S. Senator Blumenthal: Wireless carriers concede they are not aware of any independent scientific studies on safety of 5G technologies
- Senator Patrick Colbeck Testifies in Opposition to 5G in Michigan - May 29, 2018
- Environmental Health Trust: Top Facts On 5G: What You Need To Know About 5G Wireless And “Small” Cells
- Harvard Ethics: Captured Agency: How the Federal Communications Commission Is Dominated By The Industries It Presumably Regulates
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety: Part I: Why We Need Stronger Cell Phone Radiation Regulations--Key Testimony Submitted to the FCC