Friday, December 27, 2019

Insanity.

Image from HERE

Allegedly...

I'm sorry.  He said.

I'm sorry about installing this radiation emitting device outside your home.

It's my job.  And I'm paid well to do it.

But.  And there is.  A "but."

But I know...

Radiation in our environment, AKA "electrosmog"...  

It's making people sick.

Animals too.

Yeah, I know.

But I'm sorry.

It's my job.

And I'm paid well.  To do it.


* * *


[Caption on the image from HERE: In the Puranas it was predicted that toward the end of Kali Yuga humanity would be driven to acts of madness. It is very dangerous that people do not recognize this state...But how do you explain to people that their leaders and their teachers are insane? ~Agni Yoga, Supermundane, (1938)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Radiofrequency Radiation Is Dangerous - It Could Kill You"

  Until about six year ago I had no idea there was a need for “safer technology.”  I’d been using computers ever since the 1970’s, though I ...