The woman in this video moved into a condo and immediately reacted to a bank of 26 smart meters outside her kitchen wall:
"I never thought utility meters could actually make me sick."
microwave radiofrequency radiation
This is the list of "symptoms" I am experiencing, or have experienced, and I've tried to list them in their order of occurrence:
- Pain in my "phone ear" is becoming more constant
- High pitch ringing in ears, back of throat, and brain stem area
- Muscle twitches and sudden weakness
- Jaw pain and tension
- Post-menopausal vaginal bleeding
- Heart palpitation
- Pulse racing up to 120 bpm for over 30 minutes while relaxing
- Dizziness, vertigo
- Achy joints, especially in my hands
- Inability to type like I used to just a month or so ago
- Inability to read out-loud like I used to just a month or so ago
- Sleeplessness: waking up after only 2 hours of sleep with heart pounding, then inability to fall back asleep for about 2 hours, followed by the same cycle of sleep and wakefulness
- Pain and pressure in my head and eyes
The woman in this video describes her's and her husband's reactions to smart meters and cell towers:
Three other people describe their reactions to smart meters in this video:
around the world, in the United States, Canada, Europe,
are sounding the alarm that this stuff isn't as safe
as the people who are making money off of it
are claiming it is."
the exponential increase in chronic neurological illness...
is the increased exposure to man-made electromagnetic fields."
We are now considering removing all of our natural gas service in order to remove the two AMR smart meters from the property.
David Williams, SEMCO Energy's Regional Operations Manager, has begun ignoring me, so we've located a heating/cooling person who will remove and replace the AMR smart meters with 100% analog gas meters, however we have not yet located 100% analog gas meters. If you are reading this and know of a source for 100% analog gas meters, please let me know.
I just want the unnecessary radiation to stop, and to have the AMR utility meters removed, and 100% analog meters, that have withstood the test of time for safety and reliability, returned.