Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Wireless Baby Monitors - A Great Invention?



Wireless Baby Monitor Radiation - Measuring RF Radiation from Wireless Baby Monitor

From the video description:

"I have covered the name of the company who makes this wireless baby monitor. However, 'wireless' baby monitors, of various types, and from various companies will be similar in function. I have also chosen to not make any statements regarding the safety or lack of safety of this product. That will be for you to decide. I have simply provided the summary of clinical research done by the scientists who compiled the BioInitiative Report 2012. This information is available at: www.bioinitiative.org. You may watch this video and make your own decisions based upon what you are watching."


(Note:  Wireless radiation has proven biological effects.)


1 comment:

"Radiofrequency Radiation Is Dangerous - It Could Kill You"

  Until about six year ago I had no idea there was a need for “safer technology.”  I’d been using computers ever since the 1970’s, though I ...