Tuesday, June 14, 2016

New Public Utility Meters

The radiation from smart meters has been compared to the radiation from cell phones.

Sometimes called smart meters, or digital meters, or advanced meters, or AMR meters, or AMI meters, or AMR ERT meters; new public utility meters have been given lots of names, and there may even be more.  Other than what they are called, they all, except one, have at least one thing in common.  They transmit data, usually hundreds of times per hour via pulses of radiofrequency radiation in the microwave range.

Opt-out meters are the only ones that are not supposed to transmit, though sometimes they do (see first link below).

In 2013 I found out that cell phones hurt my ear, so I stopped putting a cell phone to my ear.  The pain went away until AMR ERT meters were installed where I live.  AMR ERT meters transmit over 600 time per hour, non-stop, per our natural gas company.

In 2015 I found out that AMR ERT meters hurt my ear also.  Why would AMR utility meters hurt my ear?  That's when my research into new public utility meters began.  I found the chart above, plus doctors, scientists and engineers saying that man-made pulsed radiofrequency radiation is particularly harmful to human health.

But of course, these are "fringe" doctors, scientists and engineers.  "Fringe" doctors are now saying that cell phones may be linked to cancer.  And "fringe" doctors also first started warning us about cigarette smoking years ago.  They were right.  Are they right again?

If indeed cell phones are linked to cancer, take a look at the above chart.  Where do you draw the cancer line between cell phones and smart meters?

More information:

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Radiofrequency Radiation Is Dangerous - It Could Kill You"

  Until about six year ago I had no idea there was a need for “safer technology.”  I’d been using computers ever since the 1970’s, though I ...