Friday, April 8, 2016

Just in case you were wondering...


Image via Google

Samsung has patents on "smart contact lenses" that can take pictures with the blink of an eye.  The pictures are then downloaded via an embedded antenna to a "smartphone-like device."


I'm wondering, have any studies been done on the health effects of sending a wireless signal from the human eyeball to a smartphone-like device?


Being one who can not even hold a hard-wired mouse in my hand for very long without starting to feel pain, let alone a cell phone to my ear!  I am suspicious the smart contact lenses could cause me some pain also.  So I will do without.


I wasn't always this electrohypersensitive.  But smart meters will do that.


So just in case you were wondering if I was wearing smart contact lenses and photographing you without your knowledge, know that I do not intend to try them.  Ever.  


And definitely would not advise you try them either.  Though I know that is totally your free choice.


Unlike smart meters.  


Smart meters are not a "free" choice.  They have a price tag.  And it is huge.  And I'm not just talking opt-out fees here.


So if you don't have an opinion about smart meters, or if you've only got one side of the story, take a look at the other side.  In depth.  For the love of humanity.



~
Information about smart meters:
If you have more questions, please contact me.  I don't have all the answers, but I do have personal experience.

Thank you for reading ~ May we all truly be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Radiofrequency Radiation Is Dangerous - It Could Kill You"

  Until about six year ago I had no idea there was a need for “safer technology.”  I’d been using computers ever since the 1970’s, though I ...